Resistance to ultra-Violet light:
A high level of resistance to UV light is given toby the incorporation of more than 2% of weathering grade carbon black, well dispersed in the polymer matrix. These products may be used for many years in exposed conditions.
Chemical and biological resistance:
Bi-axial geogrids are manufactured from polypropylene which is unaffected by all chemicals including acids, alkalis and salts, normally found in soils. Also, it is not a nutrient, therefore these not affected by microorganism in the soil.
A good creep performance under sustained loading is essential for the use of geogrids in critical structures such as walls, abutments and steep embankments.
1) Suitable for strengthening road and railway base. Improve loading of
Road and railway base, extend usage validity. Prevent surface of road
And railway from breaking. Reduce maintaining charges. Shorten
2) Increases loading capacity of base. Prevents land soil from sinking.
Beautifies land, convenient construction, saves time and labor
3) Suitable for second strengthening after using one-direction geosyntheticstretching grille to strengthen. Further strengthens land slope, prevents land soil from flowing away, affects traffic. Makes grass
Growing in turn, beautifies environment and reduces pollution
4) Suitable for protecting slope of road and highway. Prevents stone from
Sliding. Keeps road and railway normal traffic
5) Suitable for strengthening road, railway and bridge hole. Prevents bridge hole from breaking and reduces maintaining charges. Shortens thickness of surface, saves cost.
6) Used for filtering and protecting